Home 3 – Square
EUROCONSTRUCTwww.euroconstruct.org EUROCONSTRUCT is the main network for construction forecasting in Europe and has member institutes in 19 European countries. The EUROCONSTRUCT conferences are organized twice a year and provide short- and medium-term forecasts for the main European construction market segments (housing, non-residential buildings and civil engineering, with a breakdown in new work and renovation).
EIBwww.eib.nl The Economic institute for construction and housing (EIB), as the Dutch member of the EUROCONSTRUCT network, will organize the 83rd EUROCONSTRUCT summer conference 2017 in Amsterdam.
The 83rd EUROCONSTRUCT conference in Amsterdam will offer you
- A must-attend event for anyone interested in the future prospects for the construction industry
- Exclusive access to the latest macroeconomic and construction projects to 2019
- Opportunities to discuss with EUROCONSTRUCT experts and to meet key representatives of leading companies in European construction
- High quality written documentation comprising the analysis, forecasts and presentations at the conference
- Unique opportunities for the leaders of the construction industry to network and exchange views in Amsterdam, one of Europe's most popular travel destinations
The EUROCONSTRUCT network
- Austria - WIFO - Austrian Institute of Economic Research
- Belgium - Aquiec-Vkebi
- Czech Republic - ÚRS PRAHA, a.s. engineering and consulting
- Denmark - CIFS - The Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
- Finland - Forecon Ltd
- France - BIPE
- Germany - IFO Institute
- Hungary - Buildecon Ltd
- Ireland - DKM Economic Consultants
- Italy - CRESME
- Netherlands - EIB - Economic Institute for Construction and Housing
- Norway - Prognosesenteret AS
- Poland - PAB - Polish Construction Research & Forecasting
- Portugal - ITIC - Technical Institute for the Construction Industry
- Slovac Republic - ÚEOS - Komercia, a.s.
- Spain - ITeC - The Catalonia Institute of Construction Technology
- Sweden - Prognoscentret AB
- Switzerland - KOF Swiss Economic Institute
- United Kingdom - Experian plc
PROGRAMME FOR THE 83RD EUROCONSTRUCT CONFERENCE
Amsterdam, 8/9 June 2017
Antonella Stemperini / Senior Researcher, CRESME, Italy
Nejra Macic / Economist, Prognosesenteret, Norway
Chairman: Taco van Hoek / Director, EIB, Netherlands
- Fulvia Raffaelli / European Commission, DG for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, Head Clean Technologies and Products
- Nitesh Magdani / Royal BAM Group NV, Group Director Sustainability
- Ferdi Licher / Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations of the Netherlands, Director of Building and Energy
- Roger Steens / Tata Steel, Director Sustainability
Click here to download the programme for Friday 9 June
Conference packagesConference fees (VAT excluded)
- Premium: Summary Report + Country Report + Conference presentations €1,850
- Standard: Summary Report + Conference presentations €1,250
- Additional delegate from same company/organization (Summary Report + Conference presentations) €500
- The Summary Report focuses on the overall trends and forecasts in three main construction sectors (housing, non-residential and civil engineering) together with the macroeconomic environment (app. 150 pages)
- The Country Report contains separate national analysis for all 19 Euroconstruct countries, which covers the macroeconomic situation and the outlook for the housing, non-residential and civil engineering construction markets (app. 450 pages)
- The Conference presentations include all conference lectures
- Publication formats: Summary report + Country Report in paper and PDF, Conference presentations in PDF.
Conference VenuesWelcome Evening - 8 June 2017
16:30 - Guided tour North/Southline metro Amsterdam
We welcome you to visit the new metroline which connects the north of Amsterdam to the south. The construction of this large and difficult project already started in 2003, the line is expected to be operational in June 2018.
To be announced
18:30 - Reception and dinner at the A'DAM Tower
The evening reception and welcoming dinner of the EUROCONSTRUCT Amsterdam conference 2017 will take place at The Loft on the 16th & 17th floor of the A'DAM Tower. This is the former Shell tower, home of the multinational oil company until 2009. The A'DAM Tower is located in North Amsterdam on the other side of the center above the river IJ, with every 5 minutes a free ferry from Amsterdam Central Station.
At the beginning of the reception we have the opportunity to hear a welcome speech by Mr. Pieter Litjens, the Amsterdam City Council Member for Traffic and Transport.
1031 KS Amsterdam
Conference Day - 9 June 2017
NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky is located in the heart of Amsterdam's characteristic historical centre on the main square with a view of the Royal Palace. Trendsetting shopping streets are situated nearby, as well as museums like Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House and the Rijksmuseum. The hotel is very easy to reach. Amsterdam Central Station is at seven minutes walking distance, bus and tram stops are just around the corner. The hotel has an indoor parking garage.
1012 JS Amsterdam
- All prices exclude 6% VAT.
- For companies with an EU VAT number the reverse charge method is applicable, for companies outside the EU no VAT is applicable.
- If you cancel your attendance before 20 May 2017, 50% of the conference fee will be reimbursed. After this date no reimbursement will be possible. If you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, you are welcome to send a representative. In this case please inform EIB in advance.
- After registration you will receive by e-mail an invoice (PDF) for payment by direct bank transfer.
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
© EIB | Koninginneweg 20, 1075 CX Amsterdam